1. any mollusk of the class Gastropoda, having a spirally coiled shell and a ventral muscular foot on which it slowly glides about.
1. a device for holding a door, gate, or the like, closed, consisting of a bar falling or sliding into a catch, groove, hole, etc.
1. to move gently on the surface of a liquid; drift along: The canoe floated downstream.
2. to rest or move in a liquid, the air, etc.: a balloon floating on high.
1. a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.
Hudson Hayden is our Instagram photographer of the week!
marquee mar·quee [mahr-kee]
1. a large tent set up for an outdoor party, reception, or exhibition.
curtain cur·tain [kur-tn]
1. a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
vapor va·por [vey-per]
1. a visible exhalation, as fog, mist, steam, smoke, or noxious gas, diffused through or suspended in the air: the vapors rising from the bogs.
1. newly made or obtained: fresh footprints.
2. not worn or faded: fresh colors.