Hi all! We’ll be taking a two week break.
There will still be guest posters on our Instagram during our leave. Follow along here: www.instagram.com/thephotographicdictionary
Pre-orders for The Photographic Dictionary’s 1st Alphabet book will be open for a few more weeks. All pre-orders come with three 4x5” prints. Available here: www.thephotographicdictionary.tictail.com
See you soon!
Photo by Nicolas Polli.
1. a strong, thick string that is made by twisting many thin strings or fibers together.
1. the roundish reproductive body produced by the female of certain animals, as birds and most reptiles, consisting of an ovum and its envelope of albumen, jelly, membranes, egg case, or shell, according to species.
The Photographic Dictionary’s 1st Alphabet Book is available for pre-order! All pre-orders include three prints by Sara Cath, Ryan Duffin, and Bobby Scheidemann. http://thephotographicdictionary.tictail.com/
M | N by Johnny De Guzman | Casey James Wilson
Cover image by Nicolas Polli
obstacle ob·sta·cle [ob-stuh-kuhl]
1. something that obstructs or hinders progress.
vortex vor·tex [vawr-teks]
1. a whirling mass of water, especially one in which a force of suction operates, as a whirlpool.
cable ca·ble [key-buhl]
1. an insulated electrical conductor, often in strands, or a combination of electrical conductors insulated from one another.
Antonella Tignanelli is our Instagram photographer of the week!
1. a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped.
Carl Oliver Ander
1. a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts.